- Free shipping on all orders over $65
- All orders are shipped UPS via ground
- All orders must be shipping to one address in the continental United State
- All orders must be placed online for special shipping offer
Upgrade Your Shipping Method to Avert Melting!
It is very likely you will need to upgrade your delivery method based on the temperature in the state (and even the specific zip code) to which your order is destined to arrive.
For instance, while we include an ice pack and insulated packaging material in the box to keep the chocolate cool, these measures last for up to 48 hours only, so ground shipping via UPS that might take more than two business days may result in melted chocolate. To avoid this, customers must choose Next Day or Second Day Air so the lifespan of the ice is within the time it will take to reach its destination.
Review the UPS time in transit map for deliveries below, then choose Second Day Air as your shipping method Monday through Wednesday. Choose Next Day Air Monday through Thursday of any given week. Please accommodate delays caused by holidays when considering delivery dates. Please be aware that when temperatures exceed 85 degrees, expedited shipping may not prevent heat damage. The customer should consider delaying their order until cooler temperatures prevail.
What You Can Do:
- Ensure an Ice Pack is added to your online order, they cost $5 and will protect the chocolate for up to 48 hours in transit. While you can remove it, Malley’s will not be responsible for heat-damaged product.
- Place your order before 11 a.m. on weekdays to ensure a prompt ship-date, which is defined as the day the package will leave our facility but not the day the package will arrive at the destination.
- Arrange for someone to be available when the package is delivered, to avoid the chocolate sitting too long outside in the sun.
Check your Shipping Addresses!
Confirm you have the correct shipping address for proper delivery. Customers will be invoiced for carrier return fees for packages returned to Malley’s. Returned orders can be reshipped to corrected addresses. Customers will only be invoiced for additional shipping charges.
Carrier Options Based on Delivery Address
While Malley’s utilizes the United Parcel Service as our carrier of choice, we will send packages through the U.S. Postal Service. If your package is destined for a military base, a P.O. Box, or the states of Alaska or Hawaii, we will send your package via the post office, and different rates will apply.
Have a general question for us? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page for a range of information from storing chocolate to volume discounts for large corporate orders.
Call us at 216.226.8300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any shipping related questions or concerns. We’re here to help!