Haunted Hayrides Near Cleveland
As the weather gets colder and the darkness of night comes earlier every day, the fear that “winter is coming” settles in. Many may flee to the south shores and palm trees, but not before saddling up with their favorite pair of riding boots and knit scarf for the best season of them all, FALL! While sipping on a tropical drink on the beach may sound like the ideal activity for snow birds, there is nothing like a relaxing hayride with family and friends through the cool and crisp sweater weather.
For years, fall enthusiasts have embraced the perfectly chilly season with a variety of festivities. Whether exploring a corn maze, carving a pumpkin or sipping on apple cider, fall is the season to come alive. And just because our beaches are closed for the season doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy the best of both worlds with the tropical flavor of Malley’s Coconut Haystacks and the changing colors of a scenic fall hayride.
Hayrides in Cleveland, Ohio
With so many hayrides to choose from, children and families, young adults and teens and even grandma and grandpa are sure to enjoy their fall season. Board a haunted hayride for thrills and screams or relax on a peaceful family fun scenic ride through the changing trees and apple orchards of Ohio. Regardless of where the crisp fall breeze takes you, there is sure to be a hayride nearby…
Family Fun Hayrides Near Cleveland
- Ramseyer Farms (Wooster, OH) – Located on 700 picturesque acres of scenic fields and woodlands, Ramseyer Farms’ hayrides are the perfect fall wagon experience for the entire family. After enjoying a ride around the property, explore the farm’s variety of kid-friendly activities including two giant corn mazes, Spudway pedal carts, duck races, hamster wheels and dozens of other fun activities and obstacles.
- Mapleside Farms (Brunswick, OH) – Step foot on one of northeastern Ohio’s most beautiful farms. Mapleside is a wonderful way to spend a fall night with the family. Hop on board their traditional hayride through the apple orchard or grab the kids and travel on the farm animal wagons.
- Hayrides at the Chalet (Strongsville, OH) – It is hard to find a more beautiful time of year than Fall to enjoy the Cleveland Metroparks. Hayrides at the Chalet is the perfect laid-back hayride experience, taking passengers around the changing fall leaves of our local parks.
Haunted Hayrides in Northeast Ohio
- Spooky Ranch (Columbia Station, OH) – Enter the Forest of Fear aboard a haunted hayride and beware of the danger lurking in the fog. Spooky Ranch creates a suspenseful experience around every turn as your wagon navigates the dark woods of ghouls, goblins and monsters.
- Zombies on the Lake (Geneva, OH) – For a more interactive experience, visit Zombies on the Lake and become a Zombie hunter for the night as your team rides under the dark night sky in search of zombies. This haunted hayride comes with a paintball gun equipped wagon that takes guests through the infested woods to find the anti-zombie antidote.
- Nightmare in the Wilderness (Lodi, OH) – Serving up thrills for 24 straight years, Nightmare in the Wilderness combines the suspense of a haunted hayride with the terror of a midnight hike. Hop aboard the trailer and ride ½ mile through the dark woods before being dropped off to start your terrifying journey to the pick-up point.
Fall’s Perfect Snack: A Coconut Haystack!
Whether scary or scenic, northeast Ohio is sure to have a hayride for you, but finding the perfect snack to take with you can be like finding a needle in a haystack. Unless the snack is a haystack. Malley’s coconut haystacks are a delish combination of chewy coconut and rich milk chocolate to make your hayride just a little sweeter. Find a store near you or order your box of haystacks online today!