Well folks! Can you feel it, yet? Christmas is in the air! Lights, poinsettias, lighted trees, sparkling ornaments, Christmas carols, and togetherness – everything wonderful about the Christmas season. There’s just a short time to go before the cheerful holiday arrives. As the time draws near, there are many things you can do to enjoy a wonderful Christmas in Cleveland.
Don’t Miss these Top Cleveland Christmas Activities!
Last year we gave you 6 great things to do for Christmas in Cleveland. But bringing in 2017, we have a few more to add to the list!
buy generic Lyrica online 1. Ma & Pa’s Horse-drawn Sleigh Ride. This Christmas, dash through the snow on a one horse open sleigh. Take your kids to Ma and Pa’s 1820’s log cabin, in Troy Township, Ohio, to enjoy the rustic themed home and explore the woods on a sleigh gazing up at the star filled sky. After your ride, enjoy hot cocoa or maple coffee and cookies baked by Ma herself!
source 2. Kringle’s Inventionasium® Experience. It’s time to take your family tradition to an entirely new level! Bring your family of dreamers to this interactive theatrical experience as they can enjoy working with Kringle, his family and kooky inventing team as they prepare for the holiday season.
go 3. Akron Zoo Wild Lights. Get in the holiday spirit with thousands of lights and dozens of displays at the Akron Zoo Wild Lights event. Come enjoy carolers, costumed characters, ice carvers, Santa and more!
4. Cleveland Botanical Garden. If you like gingerbread houses AND Christmas lights, the Cleveland Botanical Garden is the place to be. For the holiday season, it transforms itself into a winter fantasyland filled with gingerbread houses galore, featuring contest entries for the best gingerbread house, lights, trees and other holiday treats.
5. The Christmas Story House. Do you remember the classic holiday movie that involves a little boy named Ralphie dressed in a bunny suit and a leg lamp in the window? If you do, then you must check out the house where it all took place. Located in the Tremont area lies the iconic ‘A Christmas Story’ house.
6. GE Light Display. Have you ever seen Nela Park’s Christmas display? Located in East Cleveland, GE Lighting’s headquarters has carried on their amazing light display holiday tradition since 1925, and it’s truly a sight not to miss!
7. Lake Farmpark. Need a fun activity to do with the family? Head east to Lake Farmpark whose winter wonderland theme runs from December 6 through the 23rd with horse-drawn wagon rides, Santa’s workshop, a grove of decorated trees and, who knows… you might even see Santa and Mrs. Claus! But just in case you miss seeing Santa, the next best thing is an 8 ½ inch tall, 10oz milk chocolate Santa bar!
8. Playhouse Square. You can’t check off your list until you’ve seen “A Christmas Carol” at the Ohio Theater at Playhouse Square, playing until December 23.
9. Stan Hywet Hall. And if you don’t mind traveling slightly south of the Greater Cleveland Area, witness Christmas come alive at Stan Hywet Hall and Gardens. Every holiday season it transforms into a winter wonderland. Featuring “DAZZLE,” an animated outdoor light show set to classic Christmas music and “Gingerbread Land,” a popular Playgarden dressed up for the holiday season, your family will enjoy thousands of glittering lights, holiday music, festive trees and floral decorations.
Celebrate Christmas in Cleveland with Malley’s Chocolates
The countdown has already begun, and as you can see there are a lot of exciting Christmas activities in Cleveland to attend this season! All this running around Cleveland is destined to make you tired. But don’t worry because chocolate is a natural energy booster, so make sure you grab a tasty treat from a Malley’s Chocolates location near you for an extra pick-me-up while you’re on the go!