If you could cover any food in chocolate, what would it be? Today is National Chocolate Covered Anything Day, and if you’re a chocolate lover it’s time to make your chocolate fantasies come true. There are so many foods that are improved by dousing them in chocolate, and Malley’s Chocolates wants to give you a few tempting ideas that you can try after reading this.
Chocolate-Covered Ideas for the Family
1. Breakfast fans? They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day. But no one ever said your breakfast essentials can’t be doused in chocolate, right? Strawberries, apples and oranges, Oh My!
2. Dare to try chocolate-covered bacon…YUM! Or even chocolate-covered waffles, pancakes or crepes. Are you more of a “granola-bar” type of person? Try dipping your granola bar or fruit bar in chocolate.
3. Want to be a FitFam? Get your protein and enjoy it, too! Chocolate-covered nuts are always a tasty treat, such as almonds, peanuts, cashews, edamame, etc.
4. ‘Tis the season to be jolly. Chocolate-covered candy canes make great stirrers for coffee or hot chocolate.
5. Salted dark chocolate-covered popcorn? Chocolate-covered gummy bears? Watching movies just got 10x better!
6. Give me S’more chocolate dipped marshmallows. See what we did there? 😉
7. Snack-o-holic? Chocolate-covered pretzels, peanut butter crackers, Cheez-its, Goldfish, or better yet – potato chips!
Malley’s Chocolates Has You Covered
If you aren’t quite sold on trying some of the delightful ideas above for this Chocolate Covered Anything Day, try easing yourself into it by trying some of Malley’s Chocolates favorites:
Stuff Your Stockings with Malley’s Chocolate this Christmas
Today is the one-day where no one can question your obsession with chocolate. If you want to drizzle chocolate over your salad or on your sandwich, you go right ahead! Go crazy and cover the unthinkable with chocolate. Today is your opportunity to experiment with chocolate-covered anything and EVERYTHING! Visit Malley’s Chocolates to find some of our tasty chocolate-covered treats!